Kinetic Konnections January 2012: iPad Apps for Communication & Organization Jan 22nd
A Note from Cara
Happy New Year!
So much work we’ve been doing over the winter break with such a variety of clients—so much fun! The winter brings different situations we are able to help.
• Youth and HS athletes performing better after injuries
• Writing and concentration help for our younger students
• Skills to enable shoe tying handy for basketball or hockey foot wear changes
• Skiing readiness for parents who want to get back on the slopes
Lots of Exciting Events! I look forward to seeing many of you at one or more of them.
• “I’ve got an iPad….Now What?” Sunday January 22nd at 1:30pm presented by Jordan Sadler, SLP, and Tamara Kaldor, Developmental Therapist, at the Park Ridge office. Apps to help parents of children ages 3-10 with communication and organization. Additional information and registration can be found at: http://kineticresourcesjan22.eventbrite.com
• “Defying Labels! New Ways to View and Help Your Gifted Student who may also be 2e or Asperger’s” Saturday March 10th from 1-5pm facilitated by Cara Lindell, founder of Kinetic Konnections, and Kim Corless, gifted education consultant and advocate, at the Park Ridge office. Additional information and registration can be found at:http://defyinglabelsmar10.eventbrite.com
• Intrinsic Stability Course Schedule for 2012 Fitness and health professional—add stability assessment and enhancement to your skill set. The spring set of courses is scheduled for March 3-5 and April 13-15, and again in the on September 28-30 and November 9-11. CEU’s are available through the American Council on Exercise and the IL Physical Therapy Association. http://kkintrinsicstability.eventbrite.com
On behalf of Ingris, Becki and Leslie, I wish you the best in making 2012 a healthy year filled with hope and the celebration of possibility!